Due to precautionary measures taken for COVID-19 in the state of Colorado, visitors to Trinidad should be mindful that as of 4/28/20, Governor Polis has mandated a “Safer-at-home” order, which entails the following:
- —Critical businesses are still open.
- —Non-critical businesses are open with restrictions (call ahead to confirm hours of operation and further details).
- —Stay at home as much as possible.
- —Practice good hygiene. Wash your hands frequently and don’t touch your face.
- —Wear a face covering or mask when you leave your home.
- —Connect with neighbors and loved ones virtually.
- —No in-person gatherings of more than 10 people.
Thank you kindly for your understanding and cooperation.