Santa Fe Trail Days Festival
June 28 - June 29
Two fun-filled days of music, dancing, games, vendors with arts and crafts, various demonstrations and beer garden (21+ ID required). Great family entertainment with the traditional theme of Celebrating the Mountain Branch of the Santa Fe Trail Sponsored annually be the Trinidad & Las Animas County Chamber of Commerce.
This year’s event will be staged in the Corazon de Trinidad Historic District.
DOWNTOWN, Friday 4-Midnight; Saturday 10-Midnight
Friday, June 28th- 8-11PM, Cappton Reid, Music in the Beer Garden
Saturday, June 29th,
· 8am-10am, Pancake Breakfast, sponsored by Trinidad Rotary, at Beer Garden.
· 12- High Noon Shoot Out, Corner of Commercial and Main
· Food and Drink, arts and craft Vendor’s Downtown all day
· Beer Garden on Commercial with bands scheduled all day/night
· 8-12PM, Wisky Creek at Beer Garden
· Kids Field Day races all day
· Trinidad Community Foundation and Phil Long- Ride for the Win- kids Bike Rally
· Pet Parade