Due to precautionary measures taken for COVID-19 in the state of Colorado, visitors to Trinidad should be mindful that as of 3/26/20, Colorado Governor Jared Polis issued a stay-at-home order, mandating that all Coloradoans (and folks within the state of Colorado) should stay home unless they must go out for one of the following reasons:
- —Obtain food and other household necessities for themselves and their family or household members. (please see the list HERE for the services currently offered by each of Trinidad’s dining establishments.)
- —Deliver those services or supplies to others, such as food, pet supply, other household consumer products, and products or equipment necessary to maintain the safety, sanitation, and critical operation of a residence.
- —To engage in outdoor activity, such as walking, hiking, nordic skiing, snowshoeing, biking or running. For purposes of outdoor activity, state parks will remain open to the public to engage in walking, hiking, biking, running, and similar outdoor activities but all playgrounds, picnic areas, other similar areas conducive to public gathering and attended areas shall be closed.
- —To perform work for critical industries.
- —To care for a family member, a vulnerable person, or pet in another household, or to care for livestock kept at a location other than an individual’s home.
- —To seek medical care
To view the full order, please click HERE. Thank you kindly for your understanding and cooperation.